Top 5 👻 Classic 🎃 Halloween 🌕 Comedies that Everyone Can Enjoy

November 01, 2020

Not everyone likes or can handle watching horror movies, myself included. Even as a film enthusiast, I still avoid the horror genre. It's not for me, so I created this video listing of some of my favorite, lighthearted, Halloween-type comedies that everyone can enjoy. I also discuss some of the important and interesting messages and major themes that are addressed within these films.

 

 There has been a major tragedy in my personal life and part of this video was filmed before that (the green shirt) and the other part was filmed after that (in the white/black/grey shirt), so my tone is not consistent throughout the video for that reason. I decided to work on this video because it gives me something positive and creative to do. Also, talking about movies (and the fact that watching some movies can be helpful) is very enjoyable for me. So thank you for watching and for understanding. I know we are all (most of us) are going through all kinds of tough circumstances during these times. Hopefully, watching movies can help us work through these times, give us something else to focus on, and allow us to see things from a different perspective, etc. 

Time stamps: 

 Intro 0:35 

1. Beetlejuice 1:51 

2. Tim Burton Movies 2:44 

 3. Young Frankenstein 4:40 

4. Death Becomes Her 5:56 

5. Hocus Pocus 7:48 

Conclusion 8:48

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Films & Veganism. Powered by Blogger.