Crunchy Belvita Buscuits: Product Review

February 16, 2013


Ever since I saw that hilarious Belvita commercial, I wondered if the breakfast biscuits were vegan and it wasn't until yesterday I finally tried them out. The crunchy belVitas should be vegan-friendly, unless they changed the ingredients. However, the soft belVitas are not vegan. When buying products from a non-vegan company (or any product really), always read the ingredient list.

On the road, looking for those addictive, yet supposedly healthy nutritional bars such as the Clif, Larabars, Luna Bars, etc. I ended up running into these belVita biscuits. Before trying, I checked the ingredients and nutritional facts, as always, and figured they're close enough to those nutritional bars I used to indulge on. Although I imagined they would taste more like thick oat cookies, they actually tasted more like a healthier version of the pretty unhealthy, but still vegan, Biscoff cookies and a bit like more plain nutritional bars.. Thus, a mixture of which I didn't mind snacking.

I wish they would bring back these actors in a series or something but here's the awesome Belvita commercial I always tell people about:


Source: BelVita, 2012. "BelVita Breaskfast Police Pre-game Commercial." Commercial.



*I have tried the original and blueberry crispy flavors. I'm not sure if the other flavors are vegan as well so if you are vegan, make sure to check the ingredients.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Films & Veganism. Powered by Blogger.