Werewolf Bar Mitzvah and Modern Family Halloweens

October 31, 2012


Since it's Halloween, I'm going to take part in this no-days-off holiday Films and Veganism style.

When I was watching the 30 Rock series last year, I saw a funny little Halloween-dity from the episode "Jack Gets in the Game" and knew I'd have to say something about it next Halloween. Not to forget the hilarious Modern Family Halloween-themed episodes.




Modern Family Halloweens

Photo: spoilersguide/ABC

I don't think any show on television does Halloween better than Modern Family (or Addams Family).  One of my very favorite episodes from the show is actually the first Halloween episode, and I'm not even big on the idea of Halloween nor do I participate but I do like comedic episodes that become a product during the Halloween season.  Even after seeing the episode multiple times, it never fails to make me laugh every time I see the skeleton scare Phil.

Adorable - Photo: buddytv/ABC

Last week, the latest Modern Family Halloween-themed episode aired and was of course, absolutely hilarious, while bordering adorable. Without spoiling anything, Claire attempts to prove that she can be scary, Lily wants to be a princess, and Gloria has a right to express her anger.


Hilarious - Photo:Figment/ABC





Werewolf Bar Mitzvah: spooky-scary

So here's the catchy tune "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah", written by Donald Glover of Community, from the 30 Rock episode mentioned earlier, "Jack Gets in the Game" Season 2, episode 2.


Video: 30 Rock, NBC (2007)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Films & Veganism. Powered by Blogger.