Video Mash-Up of the Month: Late Night Talk Shows

May 30, 2012


I thought it would be a nice idea to put together some of, what I think are, the most absolutely hilarious videos from the late night talk shows that I've seen from this past month. So, as we said in the school news video production class, "let's go check it out!"

How do I know these are funny? Because in all of these videos, I found myself laughing super hard through the whole thing - So yeah, take a minute or two to check them out!
 

~


Starting off with an amazing, amazing, hilarious - it really is this amazingly hilarious - video from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Downton Sixbey (2012, Fallon, NBC)



 From all the Downton fever going around (not a real fever), I realize whenever I try to write Downton "downtown" I always end up writing "downton."

With all that said and done, I think this was an explosively funny week for the always creative and always funny non-stop "giggle factory" of Late Night. Not to forget the fact that this week was "perm week", the guests were hilarious, the old-timey, jazzy 1920's flashback-radio show with Will Smith, and the latest, Housewives of Late Night (2012, Fallon, NBC), which is actually so much better than the real hour-long episodes.




~


A few weeks ago as I was scanning the Huffington Post, I noticed my all-time favorite brilliant and hilarious comedian Wanda Sykes was a guest on Leno; it was in that moment I knew I must see this interview. Sykes and Leno verbally took down the ridiculously regressive conservative candidates.
 I completely agree with everything she says. How could you not?

Which reminds me, here's Wanda Sykes at the 2009 White House Correspondents' Dinner.




~

Moving on to the very off-beat eccentric and versatile, yet still remaining the very on-beat versatile humor-- I'm talking about the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. There are so many hilarious moments from this show that I don't even know where to start, but that's all I can say. I mean, if you haven't seen this show, you should definitely check it out!



Overall, throughout the whole show, Craig will have you busting out laughing at the most unexpected moments.




You can see another super hilarious interview with Mila Kunis, that I talked about, here. Or you can just click here to go directly to the interview.


~

Another talk show I noticed getting attention was an interview David Letterman did with Brian Williams. The interview, which can be seen at Huffington Post, concerns a few important political issues, which make it worth seeing.

~

Well, hope this made laughs and informed because that is the point of this post. If there are any other late night-related shows/videos that you think are fully hilarious, feel free to leave a comment or a link.

Sources:
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. NBC. WXIA, New York. 2012. Television.
The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. Lassally, Peter. Letterman, David. CBS. Worldwide Pants. Los Angeles, California. 2012. Television.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Films & Veganism. Powered by Blogger.