Eating Out Vegan: The Loving Hut: A Compilation

January 26, 2018


This is one the of the best, most affordable vegan restaurants that I know and love. If you are looking for a healthier restaurant or a vegan restaurant, this is the one you should definitely consider. The Loving Hut is an international vegan restaurant chain that provides a delicious fusion of American and Asian cuisine!

There are only two locations in Georgia. The one I make the most trips to is in Norcross-Peachtree Corners since each location has a different menu and pricing. They have amazing food of Asian and American fusion, and also offer buffets every month. If you don't live in Atlanta or the US, you can still see where the closest location is to you here. I say this because I long for the expansion and success of vegan establishments along with the increase of more people becoming open to veganism and vegan options!


First off
The BEST VEGAN BURGER
When I make the drive to get this burger, I don't just order one.. I stock-up for later.
If you think a vegan burger can't taste good, you need to try this!






Panini in the background



Appetizers 
Their take on Vegetable Dumplings


The best "Chicken" Nuggets I ever had!



Entrees
Panini (soup not pictured)


The Buffets

August 2016 - Vegan hawaiian pizza, amazing lentil soup, spaghetti, and the softest vegan Cake I ever had!



I wanted to take so much with me that I stuffed it in a cup

Lentil Tofu Veggie Soup






A photo posted by RS (@rsblueberry) on









This is also the only place where I can find Sjaak's vegan chocolates and my absolute favorite vegan cookie company Alternative Baking Company. The chocolate chip/chunk and lemon poppyseed are my favorites.





I hope this was helpful in finding another vegan restaurant and providing some insight on more vegan foods, snack products, and dessert options!

I know I cannot wait for my next trip to the Loving Hut!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Films & Veganism. Powered by Blogger.