Napoleon Dynamite - Animated

August 26, 2012


From the hilarious, and sudden, culture shock of the off-beat comedy movie to recently televised animated series, which was actually doing pretty well, is Napoleon Dynamite.

Napoleon Dynamite Animated Series. 20th Century Fox. FOX. 2012.


When I first heard about the show I knew I had to see it, especially since the same cast members from the original movie are still taking on the role of the same humorously outrageous characters. The animated version of Napoleon Dynamite will still nostalgically remind viewers of the original film with its silly and bizarre storylines.




Whether or not the show will return on Fox is still unclear to me but I sure hope it does continue.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Films & Veganism. Powered by Blogger.